Yes, there is. This usually takes place on the first Saturday in December of the year prior to your child commencing 3-year old kinder. The orientation program gives children an opportunity to meet their educators, play indoors/outdoors and familiarise themselves with the kinder setting.
The main schools are Our Lady of the Assumption (Cheltenham), Cheltenham East and Cheltenham Primary School as well as other local private schools.
We encourage friendly, warm and ongoing relationships between parents and teaching staff.
There are many ways that communication occurs at kinder throughout the year.
- Parents handbook
- Social representatives from Committee
- Notices in pockets
- Term Newsletters (from Ccommittee and teachers)
- Parent-teacher interviews (4-year old kinder) in the middle of the year
- Educational program (displayed in the foyer and classrooms)
- Regular communication with your child’s teacher
Absolutely! We would love to show you around our kinder. You are welcome to visit us at anytime (or you can ring the kindergarten and make an appointment).